Simple habits to stay organized:
- Clean the kitchen quickly after use.
- Make the bed.
- Finish one task before moving on to the next.
- Put items back in their proper place after use.
- Declutter yearly.
- Store items with like items.
- Avoid duplicates and get rid of broken items.
- Open your mail every single day.
- Let go of the guilt of letting go.
- Maximize vertical space.
Sometimes the most difficult decision to make when it comes to getting organized is to start. Start with one room at a time and take one step at a time, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish. Time is of the essence, let’s get you squared away today!